Wednesday 20 June
Powered by Ajaxy
Oct 7, 2016 @ 5:45

American diner Denny’s opens in BGC today

Denny’s, one of the most popular diners in the US, finally opens its first 24/7, 168-seater restaurant in the Philippines.

Denny’s branch opens in the upscale Uptown Parade in Taguig City today, October 7, Interaksyon said in a report.

Denny’s has been a very popular family-serving restaurant, known to serve American comfort food favorites for any time of the day, including pancakes, burgers, steaks, and sandwiches among others.

The Philippine franchise was spearheaded by the Bistro Group, and is serving about 90% of the original Denny’s menu while the remaining 10% is for well-loved Filipino dishes like arroz caldo, chicken and pork adobo, crispy bangus belly, and bistek tagalog, the report said.

“It definitely caters to all people. We carry about 90% of their menu and incorporated about 10% of local favorites… Denny’s has an all day breakfast which can be served any part of the day or even at night,” Ronald Olaes, Denny’s Philippines’ director for operations told InterAksyon.

Bistro Group also opted to include rice meals to provide more options for Filipinos who are not too into sides like mashed potatoes or hash browns, he added.
“We have a totally complete menu. We have steaks, seafood, classics, salads. We have everything on the menu. It’s comfort food, food that is well loved by the people,” he said.

Filipinos would surely enjoy its huge servings of its signature meals. For Php 355 or more for the bestselling Slams, two to three persons can share a dish, Interaksyon said.



 

Trending News

Recommended on sister sites

Copyright © 2018 Foodevolution.com.ph - Latest News on Celebrities, Politikos and Businessmen that loves food!. TechCellar.com