7 Easy Ways To Eat Healthier This Week
1. For breakfast, upgrade oatmeal by adding some DIY strawberry-chia jam.
2. For a lighter (but still delicious!) play on nachos, swap tortilla chips for bell pepper slices.
3. Load up on seasonal fruits and veggies.
4. Pick at least one night this week to ditch Pinterest and cook from a cookbook.
5. Watching your salt intake? Bookmark these dinners that are low in sodium, but still high in flavor.
6. Make healthyish dessert bites by combining bananas + peanut butter + dark chocolate.
7. Looking for a weeknight dinner that basically makes itself? Try these sheet pan roasted veggie tacos.
Read full Article here »