How to bond with your kids, Spidey style
Alaska recently featured the father and son tandem of Chef Kai and Kian who gave Alaska fans quick tips on how to create Spiderman style pancakes to make breakfasts and snacks a superhero event.
With the help of his little boy, Chef Kai prepared the essentials:
• 1 pack 250 gram pancake mix
• Chocolate goodies
• 1 cup water
• ½ cup unsalted butter
• Chocolate syrup and ganache
How to make it:
• Whisk pancake mix and water in a bowl until the lumps disappear
• Melt the butter in low heat in a frying pan
• Cook the batter until golden brown
• Use the chocolate syrup and the chocolate goodies to draw a spider and decorate the stack of pancakes
Alaska shares that while undertaking the joint activity for families, this could also encourage kids’ creativities by crafting their own backstory for their yummy spider inspired snack, just like what Kai and Kian did.
In the end, voila! A Spidey Pancake snack that would make even Spiderman’s mouth water. Mission completed.