Erwan lists down top picks from Gaggan
Celebrity chef and certified foodie ErwanHeussaff knows what he’s talking about when it comes to eats.
And that’s why he’s always the first up to the try the most special dishes and share with his followers which dishes he particularly likes.
On one of his food trips, he listed down his top picks from Michelin starred restaurant Gaggan, so you know, we could order the same when we get the chance to visit the joint in Thailand.
His top picks, in no particular order (drum roll please)
1. Chutoro, yuzu, soy, wasabi, meringue.
2. Crispy candied shrimp head stuffed with Tom Yum ice cream.
3. White chocolate chilly bon bon.
4. Hungarian foiegras, carrot waffle, yuzu spray.
5. Torched seabass, charred wood, bengali mustard.
6. Milk cake, rieslingmuscat.
7. Goat brain, flower power.
8. Charcoal, lotus stem, eggplant, fried onions.
9. Pork vindalooKatsu.
10. Raw Hokkaido scallops, uncooked curry.
Noted, Erwan. And judging by your post, we are super jealous of your dinner.