Thursday 26 April
Powered by Ajaxy
Vietnamese resto Mar 15, 2018 @ 18:10

Sandwich from popular Vietnamese resto in Bataan poisons over 300

After consuming Banh Mi, a Vietnamese sandwich which was sold in one of the most visited stores in Morong, Bataan, over 300 people were recently diagnosed for food poisoning.

About 160 were admitted to the municipal health center while another 160 were treated in dispensaries, a report showed.

Morong municipal health officer, Dr. Emma Bugay, said the patients, who all ate Banh Mi, suffered from vomiting and diarrhea.

Banh Mi is the Vietnamese word for bread. Its ingredients consist of a baguette with tomato, cucumber, onion, homemade liver, pork and butter, among others.

Although an ongoing probe on the case has yet to conclude, Morong Mayor Cynthia Estanislao has ordered to shut the Banh-Mian ni Raven, a store from which the sandwich was bought.

It is said to be visited by several local folks in the province.



 

Trending News

Recommended on sister sites

Copyright © 2018 Foodevolution.com.ph - Latest News on Celebrities, Politikos and Businessmen that loves food!. TechCellar.com