Food for thought: Pun-tastic places to dine in PH
Every food business abides by the saying “you eat with your eyes first.” This guideline is true from picking raw materials for the dish to food preparation and plating.
But for enterprising Filipinos, eating with your eyes first means having a catchy and creative business name. Either by word of mouth or a massive tarpulines, punny business names will surely capture the attention of customers and potential clients – with great potential for a name recall.
Here is the list for some punny and cheeky food establishment names that will surely have people coming in to your business:
1. “Burger Matching” is a P10-burger joint that got its name to the 90s favorite Burger Machine;
2. “Dayuhin Mo Ako” is a restaurant literally begging customers to come in;
3. “Mami Pakyaw” is a noodle stall that got its name from the PacMom herselt, Dionisia Pacquiao;
4. “McDollibee” is a marriage between Jollibee and McDonald’s. It is the burger joint for you if you’re having a hard time choosing between Aloha burger and Big Mac;
5. “Overdoughs” is the one for you if you love donuts. Just don’t overdoze yourself will the munchies, or you’ll end up looking like a cop;
6. “Teasome” is a bit naughty place to have that cup of tea;
7. “Cooking ng ina mo” says it all. Who doesn’t love their mama’s recipes;
8. “Cooking ng ina mo rin” is just across the street. Literally;
9. “Tulo Laway Fried Chicken” is actually you drooling over that crispy chicken skin;
10. “Wok this way” is both an invitation and a great Chinese noodle house;
11. “Fuking Chinese”. I don’t know about you, but I love Fuking Chinese;
12. “Pho King Good” is the Vietnamese version of Fu King Chinese. I love them both;
13. “Where you wanna eat? I don’t care” is the answer to every undecided girls;
14. “Thai Tanic” is what you’ll be if you visit this Thai resto;
15. “Pho Shizzle” is run by a Thai Snoop Dogg.