Doodle your orders and have them delivered by McDonald’s
McDonald’s has come up with a fun and creative way to deliver their customers orders.
For one day only, on June 8, McDonald’s will accept doodle orders posted on their customers’ Instagram accounts set to public.
With Doodelivery, McDonald’s will accept orders posted on Instagram stories from 1-5 pm but the orders should be tagged to @McDo_PH with the proper hashtag. Here’s the full mechanics:
1. Set your Instagram account to public.
2. Doodle your McDo food order on Instagram Stories.
3. Tag @McDo_PH, use the hashtag #Doodelivery, and publish your story! This is how they will be notified of
4. Wait for McDonald’s to confirm your order via @McDo_PH Instagram Direct Message or a phone call.
5. Please be on stand by for this in order to avoid cancellation of your order.
6. Once they have your delivery details, they will process your order accordingly.
Make sure you follow the instructions for your order to count. And make sure your drawing of your order is recognizable. Don’t expect the delivery crew to decipher your abstract within the brief timeframe. Most importantly, have a lot of fun. Happy food tripping! (ANGEL ONG)