Thursday 19 July
Powered by Ajaxy
Jun 20, 2018 @ 12:40

Erwan Heussaff returns talent fee from controversial ‘Buhay Carinderia’

Celebrity vlogger Erwan Heussaff is set to return the talent fee he received from the controversial ‘Buhay Carinderia’ project which Tourism Secretary Bernadette Romulo-Puyat suspended last month upon taking over the Department of Tourism.

“He told me that he was going to return it,” Puyat said in a report in Philippine Star.

To recall, Tourism Promotions Board, which was then headed by actor Cesar Montano, tapped Heussaff to promote the “Buhay Carinderia” project which was meant to serve as a replacement to the Madrid Fusion Manila.

Shortly after Puyat suspended the questionable project, a netizen blasted Heusaff for promoting it.

“So apparently Cesar Montano’s P80-Million Buhay Carinderia project includes getting Erwan Heussaff to promote that “carinderia lifestyle”. Didn’t realize that Heusaff now lives off existing in the side streets and palengke, working long hours, suffering the hike prices,” a certain Katrina Stuart Santiago said on Twitter.

“How much did they pay Erwan? How many thousands of carinderia owners do not get a cent from government, but are now going to be used by this project,” she added.



 

Trending News

Recommended on sister sites

Copyright © 2018 Foodevolution.com.ph - Latest News on Celebrities, Politikos and Businessmen that loves food!. TechCellar.com