Former royal chef spills on eating quirks of royal family
Are you crazy about the royal family and feel like you know every little detail about them because of all the trivia you acquired over the years?
Royal Watch has created a compilation of some unique food habits that the royal family has and some of them are absolutely for the books. Former royal chef Darren McGrady shared some details about the eating habits of our favorite royals. Check out if you knew that:
1. Princess Diana does not eat red meat and always has a low fat version of every food that is served to the guests visiting the Palace.
2. Queen Elizabeth is always late so her staff always tells her a different time for dinnertime (which is 15 minutes before the actual time).
3. Prince William and Prince Harry, like most kids, also had a fastfood phase when they preferred fastfood over anything else the staff served.
4. Queen Elizabeth likes to choose the menus days in advance.
5. Queen Elizabeth loves dark chocolate but hates garlic.
6. Not all royals dress up for dinner. Prince Philip dressed down so much that he once got mistaken for a gardener.
7. The Queen prepares her own breakfast of Kelloggs cereals paired with Darjeeling tea.
Come to think of it, some of these eating habits aren’t quite as different from regular people’s food quirks. It would be interesting to find out how the next batch of royals’ eating habits will compare in the future. (ANGEL ONG)