Nutritious and delicious kangkong stir fry recipe levels up your home menu
Who says kangkong is a boring vegetable? Well, you can’t be more wrong. Its not only affordable but with the right preparation, it can be a tasty meal that kids and adults can enjoy.
You don’t even need complicated ingredients and whip up this kangkong stir fry with only the ingredients you commonly find in your kitchen. Along with kangkong, you will need garlic, soy sauce, water, vinegar, cooking oil and salt and pepper.
Thanks to the folks at Food Panda, who shared their quick and easy recipe, all you need is follow these steps to make family eat a tasty and nutritious meal. There will be no need to force your kids to eat veggies with this dish.
1. Preheat medium deep skillet and pour in cooking oil.
2. When the oil is hot, get the garlic in and fry until brown.
3. Pour soy sauce, vinegar and water in the skillet and let it boil.
4. Add kangkong stalks and cook for a couple of minutes then add kangkong leaves and gently stir to mix with other ingredients. Cook for 30 seconds.
5. Serve with toasted garlic on top.
Five steps is all it takes for this leveled up Kangkong stir fry. (ANGEL ONG)