107 falls victim to food poisoning in Muntilupa feeding program
Almost 107 people have been hospitalized due to food poisoning, which occurred after their participation in a feeding program held in Muntinlupa City.
A report showed that after attending a feeding program held at De La Salle Santiago Zobel in Alabang on Saturday morning, the participants were immediately brought to hospital because of stomach aches, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting. The school is headed by school directress Evangeline Dela Peralta.
The victims are residents of NHA, Southville 3, Brgy. Poblacion.
According to Vidalyn Dugong, whose three kids were also sent to the hospital after the feeding program, the children were fed with a serving of meat and egg.
As this happened, Muntinlupa’s City Health Office was able to get a sample of food from the feeding program. They are now in discussion with the organizers of the feeding program who are willing to shoulder all the hospital expenses of the victims.